Top Five Must-Have Hotel Amenities in 2019 and Beyond
Whether guests are traveling for business or leisure, they always want the best hotel amenities to make their stay comfortable and memorable. Nevertheless, precisely what your guests want depends on who your market is, as Trivago points out. Honeymooners want different things from families. Business travelers are looking for features that help make their trip as streamlined and efficient as possible. To learn more about upgrading your hotel through professional hotel renovation services, get in touch with Interserv!
Best Hotel Amenities
- Free high-speed internet. Among the best hotel amenities you can invest in is fast and reliable internet. From Millennials to business travelers to families with kids, everyone wants to be connected. It allows guests to check in with the office, post to social media and research activities in the hotel’s vicinity.
- Laundry facilities. Travelers don’t want to have to look for a laundromat. They want the convenience of simply having their laundry taken care of at the hotel. If you can offer dry-cleaning and ironing services — even better.
- On-premise dining options. Whether guests tire from traveling or spending the day on the beach, there’s nothing better than enjoying a delicious meal in the comfort of the hotel. Hotels that offer multiple dining options have a definite advantage.
- Hospitality technology. A growing number of travelers want to use their smartphone as a door key. They want to have the ability to check-in, control their room temperature — and more in this way. For example, having the ability to connect with the concierge without having to go down to the lobby is invaluable.
- Environmentally-friendly features. From bulk bathroom amenities to paper straws to solar energy, guests appreciate hotels that are making a conscious effort to reduce their carbon footprint.
Hotel Renovation Services
Of course, to make your guests’ stay truly unforgettable, you’ll want to ensure your amenities are offered in a manner that aligns with your hotel’s brand. For example, at the luxury resort The Park Hyatt St. Kitts, guests can enjoy a gourmet breakfast served on a floating tray in the infinity pool, as CNN reports. And at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities while their kids can participate in fun interactive learning experiences at the Ritz Kids Center. So give some thought to how you can package your extras so they enhance your guests’ stay while at the same time enticing them to come back for more. To learn more about how Interserv can transform your hotel by adding some of the above amenities, contact us today!